Ditch the chicken and rice — it’s turkey season. If you’re already craving that Christmas turkey dinner, then look no further than this tasty meal prep recipe.
Just because it’s the festive season doesn’t mean you have to derail your diet either. Get your hands on our zero noodles for a low-calorie, low-carb alternative to your normal noodles.
Zero noodles are made with glucomannan which can help you shift those stubborn pounds and they’re also packed with fibre — an important part of any diet.
So, what are you waiting for? Get stuck into this delicious turkey noodle dish.
- 4 packets Zero Noodles
- 500g lean ground turkey
- 2 tbsp. sesame oil
- 2 tbsp. dark soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 tbsp. cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp. Sugar-Free Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Spring onions
- Sesame seeds
- Whisk together 1 tbsp. of the sesame oil with the peanut butter, soy sauce, garlic, cider vinegar, and sweet chilli sauce and set aside.
- Heat the remaining sesame oil in a pan and cook the turkey mince until cooked through (around 8-10 minutes).
- Drain the zero noodles and add them to the pan and cook for a further two minutes.
- Add the sauce and stir well so that the noodles and turkey are evenly covered.
- Garnish with chopped spring onions and sesame seeds.